I was beginning to think I would never be able to write this in a blog. But yes, against odds of almost biblical proportions, we have actually completed and installed the first EMV Mchine, the IPP320 from Openedge (X-Web). So the horse is out of the barn! We are away to the races!
The machine will work if Open Edge is your processor. You will be chip compliant, PCI compliance will be within your grasp, EMV compliant and be able to do debit card processing within Campground Manager Software@/ BookYourSite™ and Astra. Better yet all on the same machine! Credit Card processing will never be easier.
So the process goes like this:
We are totally certified with Open Edge and they are shipping machines.
So here we go:
1. Call Open Edge at 888-525-2150.
2. If you are not already you have to move to their online gateway product called XWeb.
3. Once you have done that then call us and will hook you up to your Campground Manager Software@/ BookYourSite™ system.
4. Once you have completed that then call Open Edge again at 888-525-2150.
5. Order the IPP320 machine and the cables you need to support it, based on your hardware at park level.
6. You can either buy it at $249 or lease it at $9.99 per month.
7. Once you get that please call us and we will get you up and running.
Their help desk is up and running on this product, we are good to go on our end. This time I actually mean it!
We have an install. We have tested it. We have the paperwork from OpenEdge. It only took like a year.(me being cynical)
So take a look at the above instructions and put the wheels in motion on this PCI industry created extra security feature.
I think you will like it plus it puts an end to all the threatening letters and fears that are being peddled by credit card industry. They had a self imposed deadline of October 1, 2015 that not even their own members could meet. (me being cynical again)
So that is it. If you have any more questions or concerns please give me a call or drop me a line.
Hope we can continue to earn your trust and your business.